Friday, August 26, 2005

Company's Coming....again!
Well I shouldn't say company. Let me rephrase that. We're having house guests this weekend. Company is when somebody is coming to spend time with you. House guests is when somebody uses your house instead of a hotel! Either way, schedule is out the window for a couple of days.

I've had a real busy week with work and volunteer stuff. Tomorrow I'll be Cindrella for a while. (You know the story of Cindrella! She was left home to do the housework, while everybody else went out to enjoy themselves.) I'd just as soon be left alone to putter.

We're promised the sun and temperatures in the 20's again tomorrow. What a beautiful week we've had. "Shine on me sunshine, walk with me world, it's a ....zip da doo de day.....I'm the haaap-p-iest girl in the whole USA." Well it's a fine thing you can't really hear that - but you get the drift!

Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments: