Sunday, September 11, 2005

God's Faithfulness!

"They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:23 KJV
I've been picking these little beauties in my back yard for about a month now. I pick them all one day and when I go back a day or two later, there's a fresh supply of raspberries - just like the fresh manna God supplied to the Israelites every morning.

When I opened my patio blinds this morning I was surprised to find everything covered with a layer of sparkling white frost. It was 1 degree C. There is not a cloud to be seen in the clear blue sky and the sun is gradually melting the frost to a heavy dew.

Of course this means that the redberries (a.k.a. partridgeberries) will now be ready for picking. They are best after a good frost. It kills the worm in them and makes them sweeter. Another example of God's provision.

No comments: