Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cats Enjoy Christmas Too

Our cats love Christmas! They are intrigued by all the 'new' things around the house and are by nature very nosey creatures. They love to play under the Christmas tree so I've hung some of their decorations on the bottom so they can play with them. Patches poses for a snap under the tree:


Then the three of them went to bed early, hoping for Santa to fill their stocking....and he sure did!

They played with the wrapping paper and each other - as well as their toys...


checked out all the decorations...

had special treats for Christmas dinner...

cleaned themselves up...

and then it was time to relax...

Ahhhh....'tis a cat's life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bevy!
You haven't updated in a month.
Kristen turned 19 today.
I feel old.
It's been a long couple of weeks.
We drive to HFX Friday. My husbands christmas gift to me is this weekend - Barenaked Ladies concert.

I'm missing Goose this week.
Wanted my skidoo Tuesday night.
Don't tell Cindy! ha

Miss you!
Love Treese